Some people have all the luck, it seems. They’re always being promoted, getting into relationships with great people, and generally seem to skate through life a bit easier than the rest of us. Some people seem to be plagued with nothing but bad luck- they can never seem to get all their ducks in a row, and bad things seem to follow them like a cloud.
Whether you consider yourself lucky or unlucky, there are ways to invite better luck into your life. It doesn’t matter what sign you are, what stars you were born under, or what year you were born in; luck favors those who look for it.
Here are five ways to invite more luck into your life this year:
- This applies to your physical space in your home, your office at work, and wherever else you find yourself spending time. By having your world organized around you, you can create space to organize yourself mentally as well. Find ways to clear your mind of clutter through meditation, exercise, and intentional goal setting.
- Be persistent. Stick with your pursuit of better things, and you will be rewarded for it. Quitting never gets results, but persistence does. Sticking with new habits allows you to begin creating a lifestyle that promotes health, well-being, and good luck all at the same time.
- Radiate positivity. Positive thinking can be difficult for those of us with realistic or pessimistic personality types. However, the power of positive thinking has been proven to change your perspective on life in ways that promote luck and good happenings.
- Visualize a better future. Visualization is a powerful tool that you can use to create the life you want to live. This can be done in combination with setting goals for your personal and professional lives. Think about where you are now, and where you want to be in five or 10 years. This allows you to take conscious and subconscious steps to achieve these goals.
- Tune into your spiritual side. Luck favors the bold, so try something new to invite luck into your life! Practices like numerology can help you see where you can benefit from the power of numbers in your life. Additionally, other spiritual practitioners and readers can help you find out where luck may be lurking in your life, and what you need to do to access that.
None of us are always lucky or unlucky; we have the power inside of ourselves to be everything we want and need to be.