Biblical numerology is numbers and symbols that you can find around you. This can be found in books that you read that are religious.
Some of the most important numbers in this kind of numerology are the numbers 3, 7 and 40.
The number 3 in biblical numerology is considered the most spiritual number because of the Trinity. This means the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The number 7 in biblical numerology represents perfection and things being complete. God is the one that is complete and perfect, and many believe that the number 7 if His number.
The number 40 is seen a lot in the bible and here are some of the examples of this:
- 40 years the Israelites wondered in the desert.
- There are 40 days that Jesus was tempted in the desert and fasted.
- 40 days between the resurrection and ascension.
- 40 days that Moses fasted and wrote the 10 Commandments.
Other Numbers in the Bible
Here are some other numbers that are found throughout the Bible:
This number can mean creation or the four seasons.
Many people see this numbers and because of the 666, it is often represented of the devil. Here are some other reasons:
- People were created after the 6th
There is also Hebrew numerology which means that a letter is represented by a number. This can be a speech that was written or something that God said in the Bible. The four letters of God’s name in Hebrew have a value:
- Absolute value: Part of the spiritual world or emanation.
- Ordinal value: Hei letter which means creation.
- Reduced value: Formation of the spirit realm or vav letters.
- Integral reduced value: Hei or action spirit.
Biblical numerology is something that not everyone has heard about and is something often overlooked. Find out more about what Biblical and Hebrew numerology are.