Everything is made up of energy and the chi is the energy that is inside of you. Even people and things have auras, and this can be part of your Chi energy.
The Chinese look at the energy inside of you and they call this the Chi. This is part of the universe and everything that lives.
According to western science, the Chi is something that flows through the body, and it works in the chakras, covering everything that is living. This is important for your mind, body, and soul to be healthy.
Understand the Chi
Chi is a Chinese tradition that moves through your body. When there are sicknesses and illnesses, this can mean that your chi is not balanced and that something is blocked. There are different Chinese medicines that can help the Chi to flow.
History of Chi
Chi is an energy that has been studied and known for thousands of years. It is known in China, Japan, and other cultures. It is used to help to bring health to yourself. There are practices that are used to keep the Chi healthy such as:
- Martial arts.
- Feng Shui.
- Massage therapy.
Importance of the Chi
When balanced, the Chi will be:
- Have a high vibration.
- Have a strong sound.
When unbalanced, the Chi will be:
- Dark in color.
- Low vibrations.
- Blocked energies.
There are different energy centers that people have and there are methods that can be done in including Chi-Lel which is a therapist that helps to heal the Chi. This can also help with diseases such as heart disease and arthritis. Here are some other healing ideas behind the Chi:
- Helps to heal living cells.
- Brings life to the body.
Here are some of the healing techniques used to make the Chi strong:
- Reiki: This is a Chinese word that means magical or universal. It can be done through initiation.
- Tai-Chi: This is a form of martial arts that can help people to be well.
Why is the Chi Powerful?
The Chi is powerful because it allows people to do things that make their mind, body, and soul stronger. This energy is part of the earth, fire, water and air and it is alive and active. When there are no drugs that can heal the body, these things can help instead.
Talking to a traditional Chinese medical doctor might help the patient more than western medicine because they will figure out where the disease is and how it was established, and they will clear out the blocked energy that traps in the pain.
The western doctors may not have studied Traditional Chinese Medicine to find out that the body is full of Yin and Yang energies which are powerful for the body and the soul. The idea behind this healing is having better wellness overall and health.
This is a clock that goes throughout the body circulating the Chi. When you are aware that you have this clock and you are living your best life, you will have good energy. When you ignore it, it can cause you to have pain and suffering.
When you have a physical symptom, you need to pay attention to where the pain is and what it is doing. This can mean that you have a blockage. If you have pain everyday in the same spot, note that and find out what organ is blocked with stagnant energy.
The clock can guide your health and each organ works with your body physically, but it also works with your energy. Chi can allow your energy to flow freely, and this can open up everything in and out of your body.
The body has many energy areas, and they are represented by colors. Here are the colors of the chakras and what they represent:
- Red: Root chakra, found in the spine. Relates to security and survival. Can be used to care for tiredness, anemia, and paralysis.
- Orange: This is found in the spleen and works with hormones, kidneys, and reproduction. If you want to open up your energy, find things that bring you happiness.
- Yellow: This is found in the solar plexus chakra. It works with the liver, adrenal glands and works with your emotions. You can take a bath to cleanse this chakra.
- Green: Found in the heart chakra. This is the place of unconditional love and forgiveness. It works with the heart and immune system. Wear green to help with the muscles and go out in nature to bring healing.
- Blue: This is found in the throat chakra. It is the place of communication. You can use this chakra to open up your body and to get rid of insomnia and inflammation. Go out by the water somewhere to cleanse this energy.
- Indigo: This chakra is the third eye chakra and works with the pineal gland. This is where your spiritual gifts are. Drink water and open up your health.
- Purple: This is found at the crown chakra and is the place where you reach your higher self. This helps congestion and sinuses and the nervous system.
Balancing the Chakras
You can balance your chakras by wearing the right color associated with the chakras or eating foods that are associated with them.
Other Healing Methods
Another healing method is Eastern Medicine, and it is called Far Infrared heat energy. This helps people to be able to open up their Chi by using heat and energy. This is found in Thailand, Japan, Germany, Mexico, and other places. Here are other methods:
- Raise the vibrations: Get your vibrations stronger by dancing, speaking positively, gardening, hugging someone, sleeping well.
- Electrotherapy: Stimulates the Chi.
- Electro Reflex Energizer: Works with the art of reflexology and stimulates the electrical impulses in the feet.
- E-power: Connects areas that are damaged or blocks with electrical currents. Helps to get rid of depression.
- Chi therapy: Uses colors to make you strong.
- Feng Shui: An ancient method to balance you.
- Acid Diet: Dieting to get rid of pain.
- Less stress.
- Avoiding EMF’s.
- Chi Machine: Also known as Sun Acon and helps to unblock the Chi by improving energy flow in the physical, mental, and spiritual parts of your body.
- Get sunshine.
- Go by water.
- Be mindful.
- Have an alkaline diet.
- Create something.