Tarot cards have been around for years, and they were normally, in the beginning, used to play card games. Later, in the 18th century though, they became a tool to connect with the spiritual world. People would look down on tarot card reading and horror movies have made tarot cards a thing that people fear.
Now though, people use tarot cards to get readings in their life and to help them make decisions about their life. They either have to make their own decisions on their jobs, relationships and other things or they can ask a tarot reader to give them information.
Questions to Ask
When you want to have information about your life, the best thing that you can do is to ask the right questions. If you want the tarot cards to give you answers, asking yes or no questions aren’t the right questions to ask. You need to ask questions that can help you to get the guidance and help that you want so that you can get a deeper meaning.
Forming the right questions is important and knowing how to ask them is equally as important. You also need to ask questions about things that you want to know and even ask questions following the answers that you get so that you can get the right reading.
One of the most important things of getting a tarot reading is making sure that you ask the right questions, otherwise you just might be wasting your time.
Questions to Consider
Asking good questions during your tarot reading is important. You have to first figure out what you even want to know and why you are getting this kind of reading. Do you want to know about your past life? Do you want to know the purpose that you have? Do you want to learn why you have went through so many problems? Once you know what you want to know, you can then choose what questions you want to ask to get the best answers.
When you want to have answers about love, ask these kinds of questions:
- How can I change my life to find my soulmate?
- How can I know when my soulmate has come to me.
- What personality traits do I have that will help me to find love?
- How can I make my relationships better?
- What challenges do I need to overcome before love will find me?
- Do I have a heart that is closed off to love? How can I open it?
- Do I have negativity in my relationship? What is it?
- What kind of positive things to I give to my relationship?
- How can I talk to my partner better?
- Why am I attracted to everyone that is so closed off?
- Why do my relationships seem to always fail?
- How can I trust my instincts when it has to do with love?
- How can I help my partner and myself grow in our relationship?
- What fears do I have about marriage?
- What beliefs do I have that are holding me back to find love?
- How can I get past my ex?
- What are some things I need to work on before I look for love again?
- How can I open my heart after it has been broken?
- How can I get out of the relationship I am in?
Questions to Ask About a Career
- Where will I be in 5 years?
- Where will I be in 10 years?
- What is stopping me from finding my perfect career?
- What can I do to advance my career?
- What weaknesses show up in my job?
- What don’t I like about my job?
- What beliefs about my job did I inherit in my life?
- How can I make my relationship with my co-workers better?
- How can I make the relationship with my bosses better?
- How can I become independent?
- What kind of job should I be looking to get?
- How were the career goals that my parents chose affect what I chose?
- What kind of job should I never get?
- How can I find the best job for me?
- Should I invest more in my own life? How can I do this?
- How can I know I am in the right job?
Questions to Ask About Friendships
- How can I make more friends?
- How can I make my friendships better?
- What can I do to make my friendships last forever?
- Am I in a toxic friendship? How do I end this friendship?
- What qualities should I look for in friends?
- What qualities do I have that attract my friends?
- What do my friends think of me?
- How can I know the future for me and my friend?
- How can I have better socialization skills?
- Why do my friends act like they do?
- How can I be more supportive of my friendships?
- How can I be a better friend?
- What qualities do I have that are negative?
- How can I bring positivity into my friendships?
- How can I heal a friendship that has been broken?
- What about my friends do I take granted of?
- What about me do my friends take granted of?
- What is causing my friendships to have stress?
Questions to Ask About Health
- How can I have better health?
- What will make my wellbeing better?
- How can I have more energy?
- What is stopping me from being healthy?
- How do I deal with health problems?
- What do I need to change in my life to be healthier?
- What approach do I use to have better health?
- What am I ignoring that has to do with my health?
Questions About Improving Your Life
- How can I love myself more?
- How can I bring peace and happiness in life?
- How am I stopping my happiness?
- What do I fear?
- What has fear stopped me from doing?
- How has fear helped me?
- How can I build my self-esteem?
- How can I let go of things I’m afraid of?
- How do I feel about who I am?
- Which friend of mine helps me most?
- Who do I want to be?
- How can I trust who I am?
- How can I stop neglecting myself?
- What false things do I believe about myself?
- What mistakes have I made that are holding me back?
- What life lessons have I learned?
- What should I do to improve myself?
- What am I ignoring about myself that is holding me back?
- How do I accept things about my life?
- How can I accept news that is hard?
- How can I be more in control of my emotions?
Questions to Ask About Family
- How can I be a better family member?
- What can I do to be a better child?
- What can I do to be a better parent?
- What are things my family takes for granted of me with?
- What do I take for granted with my family?
- What would my parents like to see different about our relationship?
- What would my siblings like to see different about our relationship?
- What past issues are affecting my family relationships?
- What do I need to know about my loved ones?
- How can I help my family more?
Remember, don’t ask yes or no questions or you won’t get the answers you need. Always focus on asking questions so you can get to the next part of your life.
What Not to Ask During a Tarot Reading
There are some things that you should ask during a reading and some things that you shouldn’t ask. Just like yes or no questions, you will never get the quality of answer you need when you ask these things. The good questions that you ask are focused on bettering your life. Don’t ask questions for other people but how you can improve yourself to help them.
It is important to not ask questions about death or health issues because these are not things that can be controlled. Don’t ask specific questions about love or time. You won’t get anywhere because of free will and things can always change. When you ask questions about love, don’t ask specifics about names or specific things about where a soulmate lives.
The most important thing that you can do is to focus on living your best life and asking the questions that focus on you.